Friday 3 November 2017

Friday Fan Interview 3rd Novenmber 2017 Richard Hill

This weeks Fan Interview is Richard Hill, so Richard over to you.......





AH: Tell us a little about yourself?

RH: A little bit about me, I am 44. Married, live in Downham Market (Norfolk) have two boys both like spurs. 

AH: How long have you been a Spurs fan?

RH: I have been a season ticket holder since 1993 (wow 24 years) how time flies. Seen lots of changes in that time. 

AH: Who is your favourite player from each decade you've been supporting Spurs?

RH: A tough one as we have had some many good players in various positions. Well the mid late 90's had to be David Ginola, early 2000 would have been Robbie Keane and modern day would be Harry Kane. There are so many other players that I could mention, Eric the Viking, The Great Ledley King and of course Teddy, Bale and Modric.

AH: If you could ask one of those players any question who would it be and what would you ask?

RH: I think my question would be to David Ginola, for all your skill your medal cabinet is a little bear. Do you ever regret not signing for a bigger Club? 

AH: What is your favourite goal in all your time of supporting Spurs?

RH: My favourite goal is simple David Ginola against Barnsley in the FA cup. Should have been goal of the season. 

AH; What is your favourite piece of Spurs memorabilia?

RH: I have a signed shirt from the late 80's should really get it framed. 

AH: What is your worst piece of Spurs memorabilia?

RH: I don't really have a bad price of merchandise. I don't buy to much so what I do get is really what I want.

AH: What has been your best moment as a Spurs fan?

RH: My best moment would have to be when we beat Chelsea at home for the first time in ages. Who will ever forget Lennon cutting in from the right and drilling the ball in the back of the net. 

AH: What has been your worst memory of being a Spurs fan?

RH: My worst moment was seeing the violence that happened when we went to play Seville in the old UEFA cup.

AH: If you could change one moment in a Spurs game what would it be and why?

RH: I guess this game will figure quite high on the list. Changing the goal that never was. Man U v Spurs. Pedro Mendes lob that night was pure class.

Thanks for your time Richard much appreciated, next week its another Richard, Richard Baker. Don't forget if you want to do one of these drop us an email or a comment on Facebook and well be in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment